Child Development Resources (CDR) is pleased to announce the addition of two members to the agency’s leadership team.
Lynn Riggs will serve as the agency’s new Director of Human Resources, a brand new position at CDR. Ms. Riggs previously was the Director of Employee Relations in the Office of Human Resources at the College of William & Mary, where she was employed for 14 years.
Riggs is a graduate of Old Dominion University where she holds a BSBA, and is a workplace mediator. She has more than 25 years of human resource experience in higher education and finance, and is a volunteer at Sentara Williamsburg on the Patient and Family Advisory Council.
CDR is also pleased to announce that Mary Jean Hurst will lead CDR’s Development Team as the agency’s new Director of Development. Hurst has been the Assistant Director of Development for more than four years, and has been with CDR for eight years. She also worked with CDR’s Fatherhood program.
The agency is also pleased to announce additional new hires:
- Deanna Pepper-Balanta, Family Consultant
- Alli Puchlopek, Database Assistant
- Donovan Bridgeforth, Fatherhood Consultant
- Merry Norris, Site Manager at First Steps Childcare & Development Center Griffin-Yeats
- Angelica Vance, Speech & Language Pathologist
- Margaret Horwatt, Teacher’s Aid
Please join us in congratulations!