Be a CDR Volunteer
CDR is so thankful to our dedicated volunteers who help in so many ways! Your priceless gifts of time, talent, and resources create a stronger community and brighter future for CDR kids, and for that, we are so grateful.
If you are interested in volunteering for CDR, please call 757-566-3300 or email email@example.com.
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities:
- Child Care Center Volunteer – Work with infants and toddlers in one of CDR’s two child care centers. As a child care center volunteer, you will spend your time reading to children, rocking babies, helping with classroom and outdoor activities, and so much more.
- Developmental Playgroup Volunteer – Spend time playing with children ranging in age from infants to preschoolers during morning playgroup sessions at CDR’s Norge facility.
- Office Volunteer – Answer the phone, greet children, families, and visitors in our Norge facility and help keep our organization running smoothly.
- Special Events Volunteer – Help CDR raise funds through special events to support its work with children and families. Volunteers are absolutely vital to CDR’s success! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to help out with any fundraising events, including:
• The annual CDR Bid ‘n Buy Auction in March
• Ben & Jerry’s Free Cone Day in April
• The annual CDR SuperHero 5K in August
- CDR is hoping to find volunteers who know their way around a tool kit! Whether it is fixing a broken door or a leaky faucet, a volunteer who is able to help with general maintenance would be a much appreciated addition to our team!
- Have another possible volunteer idea? We would love to hear it! We are always looking for creative ways to add value to our organization. Please give us a call at 757-566-3300 or email email@example.com